Speaker: Lester Cruzat
Having a true picture of God can only come when we understand His heart for us, and it is that picture of God that changes our lives forever.
Click below for sermon slides:
Discussion Questions :
1. What is your picture/view of God as to how He sees you during this season of your life?
2. Lamentations 3:31-33 reads, "For the Lord will not cast off forever, but, though he cause grief, he will have compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love; for he does not afflict from his heart
or grieve the children of men." The Bible describes a God whose heart is wanting to bless and pour out His love rather than punish. God's default is love and He needs to be provoked to punish. How does this picture of God resonate with you if at all?
3. What are some things that influence/cause you to change your picture of God and in turn, have an unbiblical view of Him?
4. Share how you have witnessed the true and loving character of God expressed in your life.
5. What is hindering you or helping you form a clear picture of God? Pray and ask for the Lord to show more of Himself to you.